SaberJDA online 1776 servers
A schedule / calendar bot. Create events with reminders and notifications. Sync to Google Calendars.
An open-sourced, single-purpose calendar / event schedule utility bot
- Create and display events within discord.
- Announce reminders and starting events.
- Sync to a Google Calendar.
- Users may RSVP for events.
Commands for use in #saber_control
|help||get help messages|
|init||create a schedule|
|create||add an event to a schedule|
|edit||modify and event|
|delete||remove events and schedules|
|config||manage schedule settings|
|zones||display available timezones|
|sync||sync a schedule to a Google Calendar|
|list||show a list of users who have rsvp'ed for an event|
|test||make a test event notification|
- Invite Saber-Bot and create a channel named #saber_control
!initin #saber_control to create a schedule.
- If a channel named #new_schedule is not created, give Saber-Bot Manage Channel permissions.
!config #new_scheduleto view schedule settings
!zones [region/country]to view available timezone codes
!config #new_schedule zone [timezone]to configure the schedule's timezone
!create #new_schedule "Hi mom!" 5:45pmto create a new event
- If no message appears in #new_schedule, check to insure Saber-Bot has read, write, and manage message perms
- Delete the test schedule and event with
!delete [schedule|eventID]or simply remove the message/channel in discord
- Make use of
!help, read the docs, or ask in the support server to become learn more about the commands.