Bot for the World of Warcraft guilds!
Originally a Discord bot for alerting of new Legendary drops in a World of Warcraft Guild, it became a fully pledged bot offering multiple features:
- Lookup an item/Achivement (!lookupitem !lookupachievement)
- Mythic+ affix displayer (!affix)
- Get a player's PVE progression/Mythic+ Rank/iLVL/etc. (!lookup)
- Get the current status of the buildings on Broken Shore (!legionbuilding)
- Say if an invasion is on Broken Shore (!invasion)
- Check if someone in the guild looted a new Legendary (!enablelc !disablelc !mutelc)
- Give the latest log of the guild on WarcraftLogs (!log)
- Play some music in a voice channel! (!playmusic !stopmusic !skipsong !addsong)
- Give the Competitive rank of a player in Overwatch (!owrank) Only supports US stats.
- Show the current status of a Warcraft Realm (!server)
- Give the current price of the WoW token (!token)
- Give the latest tweet of the @blizzardcs Twitter account of your region (!blizzardcs)
- Manage a streamer list on your server (!addstreamer !removestreamer !streamers). Supports Twitch & Mixer.
- Sync your World of Warcraft Guild rank to your Discord server. (!linkwowchars !setmainchar !setwowrank !syncguild and more)
- Have custom commands for your server (!createcmd !removecmd !listcommands)
- Search gifs (!gif)
Initial Bot configuration
To be able to work properly, the bot needs some information from you. Use the !setup command to configure the bot.
Legendarybot have several Admin commands. To be able to run those admin commands, you need one of the following conditions:
- You need the Admin role on your server
- You need the legendarybot-admin role
Without one of those conditions, you are only allowed public commands.
The bot supports custom prefixes to replace the default "!". To set it, type !setup