jColour is a bot for managing custom colours.
For example, jColour can..
- ..give a colour to new members
- ..replace a member's colour with a new one
- ..give a member a random colour role
- ..make a website and show the available colours
- ..suggest names for a hex code
- probably something else too but who cares
You can see the list of commands by typing j!help
- Make a role called colour <something> - make sure the name is all in lower case. Obviously replace <something> with a name for the colour.
- Add a colour to that role.
- Make sure the jColour role is above that role.
- Check the website by typing j!colour.
Protip: If you name a role colour default, it gets given to members on join.
- Type j!colour (j!color, j!colours and j!colors also work)
- Open the website and choose a colour you want
- Type j!colour <colour name>
Protip: If you can't decide, j!colour random gives you a random colour out of the available ones.
Note: We save the name and ID of your server, role names and role colours for the website.
All data gets deleted after the bot is kicked.