Helps admins to manage support tickets on their server.
This useful bot helps you to organize support on your server.
Support-Manager creates support tickets for users who have problems or questions.
Supporters can handle the tickets and close them if the problem is solved.
A support ticket includes:
- an unique ID
- the author
- the server
- general info about the problem
- added information & date of addition
- Once a ticket is created, the bot sends all the information into the support channel of the server which has to be configured before.
- Now the supporters can handle the ticket. If there is new information about the problem, the ticket author can easlily add it and the supporters will be informed.
- When the problem is solved, the ticket can be closed by either the author or a supporter. When closing a ticket, you can add the reason for doing this.
- If a ticket is closed by a supporter, the author of it gets a private message with the reason.